· Inspect guest rooms and public places within the hotel to ensure cleanliness
· Plan and facilitate team member meetings
· Approve all supply requisitions such as linen and guest amenities and ensures proper par levels are intact for each item.
· To be responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire hotel including public areas we well as guest sleeping rooms.
· Ensure that rooms are clean and maintained to standards.
· Assist in the preparing of the annual housekeeping budget.
· Maintain par levels of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniforms.
· Organize inventories with Warehouse Manager and coordinate dates and times of counts.
· Track the number of linen and terry that has been discarded
· Develop and implement housekeeping systems and procedures with the Quality Manager
· Prepare reports for management information such as number of rooms cleaned, staffing levels for the day and call outs.
· Assist in the purchasing process and selecting the suppliers and vendors for items related to Housekeeping.
· Resolve guest and associate concerns in a timely fashion.
· Verifie incoming supplies and reconcile to purchase order.
· Organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
· Approve and updates the housekeeping department manuals with the Quality Manager.
· Participate in recruiting and interviewing new associates. Train, retrain and cross train them.
· Allow and provide open communication, training, coaching and provide performance feedback to ensure maximum efficiency.
· Complete room updates in Fidelio system and communicate with the front desk for early arrivals, departures and extended stays in a timely manner.
· Coordinate and ensure VIP requests and VIP rooms are inspected thoroughly prior to guest arrival.
· Ensure end of the day is closed properly and no VD rooms are left in the system.
· Inspect rooms (check-out and occupied) daily to ensure that the quality standards are being maintained by all housekeeping staff.
· Report room discrepancies to front desk and resolve the issue.
· Ensure that all guest rooms, public areas and back of the house work areas meet the established standards in order to maximize guest satisfaction and revenue.
· Instill in staff the importance of cleanliness and organization processes.
· Attend staff meetings, performing daily pre-shift meetings and other meetings as needed
· Create weekly/monthly schedules for maids, housemen, cleaners and laundry staff.
· Assist team where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests.
· Monitor house count and staffing levels while adjusting work schedules accordingly.
· Monitor work to completion with the assistance of maintenance.
· Perform other duties as requested by management.
· Higher Education
· Good knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages
· Good computing skills
· Excellence in customer service
· Ability to multitask
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- LanguagesArmenian, Russian
- Professional experiencesup to 1 year
- Contract typeNot fixed contract
- Level of EducationBachelor