- To make guest check-ins and check-outs and make all the corresponding registrations.
- To provide the guests with their room-keys and follow up that the keys are always returned to the reception.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls.
- To provide guests with necessary information.
- If necessary, to implement other jobs assigned by the Employer according to the Employees knowledge and abilities.
- Be present at the working place in accordance with the time schedule and shift fixed by the Employer.
- The employee works by weekly A, B, C, 2 days off schedule.
Join our team! Apply now sending a CV to [email protected] mentioning in subject line the position you're applying for.
- LanguagesArmenian, Russian, English
- Professional experiencesup to 1 year
- Contract typeNot fixed contract
- Level of EducationBachelor
Send Your CV
If you think you are what we seek, send your CV
Attach the file in .doc, .pdf or .txt format, max 1 MB