- You should have “Can do” and “Winner” attitude to perform better or achieve more success than expected.
- Make sure the sales team is running as efficiently and productively as possible. Follow all the actions that sales people do to ensure productiveness of their work.
- Help with training, onboarding and mentoring to new sales team members.
- Outside of the sales team, follow the rest of the departments’ activities to ensure the qualified service they provide to clients that was ensured by sales representatives to have upon their arrival.
- Work with Revenue, HR, and Sales to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- Create monthly board reporting about things are improved. Reporting on operational progress.
- Determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- Decide, plan, assist and follow the creation and implementation of annual and ongoing marketing and media plans for the hotel together with Marketing department
- Forming long and short-term strategic plans, developing new ideas and suggestions to achieve sales targets and keep the company competitive, innovative.
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…).
- Inspire the staff to increase professionalism, implement sales processes that can influence on increasing the production.
- Cultivate long-lasting customer relationship to grow customer loyalty
- Increase the partner’s list by 50 new profiles per year on average.
- Changed culture from purely operational to more balanced approach.
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
- Analyze overall hotel monthly performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve the strategies, activities.
- Manage the sales team shifts, vacations, have required uniforms, keep hotel’s appearance standards
- Comply and manage any other duty or task given by the Hotel management
Join our team! Apply now sending a CV to [email protected] mentioning in subject line the position you're applying for.
- LanguagesArmenian, Russian, English
- Professional experiencesup to 1 year
- Contract typeNot fixed contract
- Level of EducationBachelor
Send Your CV
If you think you are what we seek, send your CV
Attach the file in .doc, .pdf or .txt format, max 1 MB