We are looking for a Sommelier to act as our wine expert and create wine lists that pair with our food menus.
Sommelier responsibilities include recommending wine varieties to our guests, supervising wine serving and collaborating with winemakers to renew our selections and achieve better prices. To be qualified for this role, you should have relevant experience in hospitality or a vineyard and be available to work during business hours.
Ultimately, you will delight our guests by helping them choose the best wine to complement their fare.
· Create and update the wine list in coordination with chefs and the Food and Beverage Manager
· Recommend food and wine pairings
· Advise guests on wines based on their personal tastes and food choices
· Inform guests about different varieties of wines and prices
· Ensure wines are served at the right temperature and within the proper glassware
· Store open bottles properly to maintain strong taste
· Manage wine cellar and ensure it’s fully-stocked
· Train wait staff on available wines
· Negotiate purchase prices with vendors
· Organize wine tasting days or “wine of the month” events
· Comply with all health and safety regulations
- LanguagesArmenian, Russian
- Professional experiencesup to 1 year
- Contract typeNot fixed contract
- Level of EducationBachelor